Friday, January 2, 2009

I feel your prayers..........................

I find myself always blogging about the fun times and great experiences and inspirations in my life. And it may not be very uplifting to post about having hard times........I am all talked-out, but could use some prayers if anyone could send some up.
I have faith in God.


Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help.
Protect me, for I am devoted to you.
Save me, for I serve you and trust you. You are my God.
Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I am calling on you constantly.
Give me happiness, O Lord, for I give myself to you.
O lord, you are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for help.
Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry. I will call to you whenever I'm in trouble, and you will answer me. Psalm 86;1-7

1 comment:

Dic said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. I will be found by you," says the Lord. "I will end your captivity and restore your your fortunes. I will gather you out of nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land."

Jeremiah 29:11-14

My prayers go out to you Honey,
I love you,
Dic

music player