Wednesday, July 27, 2011

feeling frazzled

we are leaving at 1:00 today, when my hubby gets off work, for another baseball tournament (our first one to travel for) on the other side of the state.  we just got back from camping on sunday eve. and i have yet to pack the clean blankets, etc, back in the camper.....my house is a mess, i'm not packed and haven't finished packing the kids, and i have A LOT on my mind. but THIS is what i should be focusing on.............


there is something i can't get out of my mind.....somebody stepped on my toes......someone questioned what my family is about......but in an indirect, non-intentional (i am hoping) way.  and i flipped out a little bit.  i usually do that on the inside, but i don't usually take things this far.  my heart is starting to thaw and i am feeling regrets and i don't know exactly what to do about it.  i give grace. i forgive.  but sometimes i also think we just have to let go and move on.  so why can't i?  
that's the first thing.............
and i've been stewing about it for a week now. :0(


then there's THIS.....................
my beauty.
our getaway mobile.
the thing i originally hated.
but now i love her. 
cause i made her look like this...................


and this........


and this.......


and she didn't use to look like this.................


she is my project.
and i love her (in case i didn't mention that before). :0)
but we have a chance to buy our friends' camper that has 4 bunk-beds......
just what we need.
but i love her.
and i can't decide.
ugh!
and the price just doesn't seem realistic when i see what she's become.
so...............
does she stay?
or does she go?
i have people ready to grab on.
i just don't know.
and i realize there are people with bigger problems. 
wayyyyyyy bigger problems.
 i hate to dwell.
and i should be focusing on THIS.........


did i mention that as soon as we return on sunday, my oldest, coley boy, is going on his first trip without mom and dad to a teen church camp?
that's a weight for me too.
thanks for letting me get that off my chest
.
now to get packing.

and hoping to feel less frazzled once we're on the road and i'm  with all of the things
 i SHOULD 
be 
focusing
 on.


No comments:

music player