Saturday, November 12, 2011

MY Christmas List...with Love

I have been working on this Christmas list to shop with purpose and my blog will only allow me to have a few sights at a time.  Sooooo, here's what I have so far..........there are soo many places to give to where can truly help change the lives of other people while we are giving to our loved ones.

Twinkle Stitch
 
proceeds go to Adami Tulu Project for Orphans in Ethiopia




Christmas at the CarePoints 2011
give a child a Christmas dinner/celebration




Adoption Fundraiser
 give a donation to help 3 children find their family--all donations will go to the family who adopts these children.





My computer keeps crashing when I put too many cool websites here.....so we'll begin with these and I'll keep adding. :0)

No comments:

music player