Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter......Jesus Lives--Oh yea.



Easter is always a little chaotic at our house, 
but I love it!  
And when we get to church I can breathe a sigh of relief. 
 This is the time when I lay it all down and worship. 
 I love being on the Praise team and singing my heart out....
to Him. :0)  


 HE was pierced by our transgressions

this decoration was with me as a child and my mom gave it to me.  sweet memories.....she told me she painted it when we were little--never knew that.

 ........


Cole served communion at our service--soo proud of him!

*******

all the Easter-egg hunters-----cousins from Rapid City--missing the Alaskan crew (Casey's kiddos)



Doll-face

~~~~~~~~~

Nephew Jace--had to climb on the play-set for some eggs--such a tough guy

++++++++++++++++++


never too old

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Adriana--'bout to blow away!

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Luke's "stash"

................................

M'Kenzie babe

**************

Aregash telling Grandma Gail stories about what's inside

+++++++++++++++++++++++

My brother, Clay's family (fiance' Jessilyn)

...................................

Sister, Kim's family

============================

lov'n cousins

//////////////////////////////////

Grandpa George & Grandma Sharon (Dic's parents) with the kiddos

*********************


the GIRL table

*********************

the "adult" table
+++++++++++++++++

the ??? leftovers??? table

..........................

the BOY table......minus a couple of the boys

===================




 by HIS wounds.........  
~by HIS wounds we are healed~



1 comment:

Deena said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter! How fun was it for you to dress a little girl on Easter??? :)

music player