Sunday, November 14, 2010

4 days to go and we meet our beauty!!!!



I have been nesting like never before!  If I could list everything I know I'd bore you, but I am gonna mention a few cause I'm amazed at myself for my accomplishments!  Ha!

 I updated baby books for 3 children...TWO years worth.
I wrote in their journals which I never get to ....BAD mommy!
I painted the dining room so I could hang up my word walls--see picture. :0)

I touched up paint in every room in the house--something I've dreaded doing for 2 years.
I organized and relabeled thousands of pictures on my computer and then printed over 800 to distribute to 4 photo albums...which I did...and then I smiled. :0)
 I organized and purged just about every closet and cupboard in the house...just about.
I washed every single stink'n piece of laundry,

OKAY......I'm done.  There's more, but I won't bore you. :0)  Now I need to pack for me, pack donations, and write each of my kids a letter.  And we all know my house won't look this good in 24 hours, let alone 4 days, so I still have some work ahead.  But in the end....after a VERY long flight.....and missing my boys at home.....and missing Thanksgiving with my family.............
THERE'S A BABY GIRL WAITING FOR ME!!!!  
So happy.  
Thank you, God.
YOU amaze me.

5 comments:

Leah Ann said...

So excited for you all! Have a wonderful, safe and memorable trip to your daughter!

Leah Ann

Anonymous said...

Kendra~I have no idea how I stumbled onto your blog, but, for some reason, I did this morning. I'm sending you my best wishes, love, prayers for safe travels and memories to fill a lifetime! You, Dic, your boys and your little lady will be in our prayers! Hugs and Warm Wishes~Rachel Pederson & Family

missy said...

so very excited for you!!!!!!!!

Deena said...

In case I don't get a chance to wish you well before you leave...GOOD LUCK! You are going to have the adventure of a lifetime! I can't wait to hear all about it. I will be praying for you and your little beauty. Take good care of yourself while you travel (lots of water!!!). Best wishes for one of the best experiences of your life!!!

melanie said...

So wish I could be a fly on the wall when you meet your little one! Your post brought me to tears- I can feel your excitement and the love you have for your kids, Kendra! :) You're a good mama.
BTW, Your house looks beautiful! I need to hire you to decorate! :)

music player