Monday, August 23, 2010

HER words...but my thoughts

These are my thoughts...spoken from another woman's mouth--


My family, adopting these children, it is not optional. It is not my good
deed for the day, it is not what I am doing to “help these poor kids
out.” I adopt because God commands me to care for the orphans and the widows in their distress. I adopt because to who...m much has been given, much will be demanded. I adopt because whoever finds his life will lose it but whoever loses his life for HIS sake will find it.  ~"Katy"~

 

If you haven't ever read about Katy.....you should.  She is one of the reasons we are adopting.  I followed her blog for at least two years before we made the final decision.  If you'd like to be inspired, amazed, broken, and humbled, you can go HERE to read her story.   


No comments:

music player