Monday, November 30, 2009

a little tree-hunting......


brody (nephew), luke and zachary with grandpa jim's tree


tak'n a break for some climbing


my dad, sister, kim, shayna (niece), and cole



oh to live in the Black Hills!


luke and cousin brendan


my brother, casey, and his boys, brendan and brody




me and my brother's new puppy, meadow. she was a little chilly.


my dad....my funny funny dad--- remembering tree-hunting with his sister, marilee........she always felt sorry for the charlie brown tree. isn't he funny?





seven out of the eleven grand-kids--what a challenge to get them all on one log!
the weather was beautiful--no wind and lots of sun. the only thing missing was the snow.
all of the trees were found....perfect in every way, but of course, ours is the most beautiful! :0)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a great time tree hunting! How nice that so many of you were together... Family is such a blessing...

music player