Monday, September 28, 2009

In case you were wondering.....

I am feeling the need to write ONLY because I know my Auntie Lynn reads and wants the status on our fam.
This past week was on the crazy side and I hafta say it was the first time in a really long time that I felt stress! Not just the overwhelming feeling of too much to do, but pure stress. Seems so insignificant now, but I was having a rummage sale at my sister's over the weekend and if you've ever had one yourself you'll know why I felt the need to hurl myself out my car window a few times. But it's done and gone and we made some money ta boot!
I also began the process of searching for an agency for our adoption and all of the facts and figures were beginning to twist around my brain like a blood-sucking leech. In the midst of it all I was given a generous offer for financial assistance and I felt the need to jump and try to figure that all out right away too. While the mounds and mounds of rummage junk was piling up in my dining room needing to me marked and moved, I was worried again about the details of bringing a little girl home. And really nothing got accomplished and still hasn't. That's how I roll.....give me more than I can handle and I shut right down. The boys did get to to and from school and to their soccer games, which is totally amazing and I am trying to undo the mounds of accumulating clothes, toys, etc that may have gotten a little neglected over the week. I may even make dinner tonight!
Feel Peace

No comments:

music player